TheCitizen.in is operated by GSA AZADI MEDIA PVT LTD. In these terms of service,
TheCitizen.in/ GSA AZADI MEDIA PVT LTD will be referred to as us or we. These are the
forms your acceptance.
- You may use our website, products and services for personal use only
- You will not use our website, products or services for any adverse action against us
- You will not use our website, products or services to compete with us
- You agree to be responsible for the information you provide to us - and that this
information is true and correct.
- You agree to provide us with your real name and email address where required such
as for log in, subscriptions and our newsletter.
- You agree to use our website, products and services in a responsible manner.
- If you are contributing to TheCitizen.in - in the form of any material that may be text,
articles, photos, videos or services- you agree that we have a right to use what you
contribute to our service in any way as we see fit.
- By contributing, you give us the irrevocable and universal right in terms of copyright
rights including the decision to republish your work, to attribute your contribution to
you publicly either in the form of a byline, note or acknowledgment, to sublicense
others to do the same.
Links to Third Party Websites, Apps, Services or Resources:
- We are not responsible for the actions of any third party product, website, app,
service or resource that may be listed or mentioned on our site or products.
Limitation of Liability:
- TheCitizen.in nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the
website, app, services, or content is not liable for any incidental, special, exemplary
or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data or goodwill, service
interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute goods or
services arising out of or in connection with these terms or from the use of or inability
to use the app, services or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort
(including negligence), product liability or any other legal theory.
Terms for sale and purchase on subscribing to and contributing monetarily to TheCitizen.in’s
crowdfunding campaign, or purchasing any of TheCitizen.in’s products or services.
- You are not required to purchase anything from TheCitizen or TheCitizen’s related
- Purchases and subscriptions are one-time and voluntary. There is no recurring
purchase or subscription currently active on TheCitizen.in.
- Receipts of purchases or subscriptions are collected and saved, and shared with you
- Purchases and payments are processed through a third party provider: citruspay.com.
- Purchases and payments are accepted only from India, and no international
purchases or payments are permitted or processed.
- Payments are only accepted via credit card or debit card or bank transfer / neft.
- When you pay or subscribe, you agree to the price that is set for that particular
- All prices are in INR, unless otherwise indicated.
- We reserve the right to change prices and fees. You will not be charged
automatically and will always have the option to review a payment before it is
- Applicable taxes may vary. We are not able to notify you in advance of changes in
- We reserve the right to make changes to our digital subscriptions at any time.
- Date of Payment Policy: Effective from June 2021.
Changes to Terms or Services:
published on our website that is accessible at all times.
- Date of Terms of Service: Effective from June 2021.